New Year's Day (OOTD)

Happy New Year!

I put together a special outfit to celebrate the dawn of 2016. I love clothes that can be mixed up and switched around. There is nothing better than layering colors and textures to create an outfit that fits you in that exact moment.

                                                 

Fashion rules I broke with this outfit:

  1. texture mix up
  • chunky sweater, ribbed top, smooth leggings =texture confusion
     2.  patterned leggings
  • thunder thighs only look good in solid black leggings
     3.  cuffing pants
  • cuffing pants cuts up your figure and makes you look shorter
     4. Peplum
  • don't wear a peplum if you have big hips...oops
Well here's what I have to say to the "experts" that attempt to dictate what I should wear... It's my body, I'll wear what I like, when I'd like, and I'll love it.  

Be the boss of your wardrobe this year. Do what you want and you'll love what you do. 

Lots of Love, 
Sarcasm and Sparkles



No comments:

Post a Comment